|EveSys Events Manager from KA Spencer (Software)|
KA SPENCER (Software) offers a number of software products:
- a full-featured accounts package for any small business;
- job costing, and work tracking packages for a variety of business types;
- sales management software for the client-based business;
- a personnel management package for a wide variety of organisations;
- an event manager package (this system);
- a mobile home charging system;
- a journal/document indexing package;
- a resource management package (loans and returns);
- an event resource costing system.
|EveSys Accounts - View some screens and some more detail via the links below:|
|EveSys Main Options||Organisations||Individuals|
|Download and Purchase|
|EVESYS EVENT BOOKINGS|
Bookings link the Organisations and
Individuals on your system with Events and Subevents which they wish to attend.
A similar screen permits the booking of Subevents (e.g. Exhibitions) which are linked with a selected event and dependent upon it.
Subevent Bookings have similar attributes to those of Event Bookings.
Dates for attendance can be selected.
Individuals and Organisations can be selected for booking (and created if they are not already in your system).
Event Price can be selected and the charge posted to the Finance Ledger.
Event Extras (e.g. dinner, proceedings, etc) can be selected and the charge posted to the Finance Ledger.
Invoice and Badge can also be printed from this screen, individually or in bulk.
Organisation and Individual Roles (e.g. Attendee, Venue, Sponsor) can also be selected from this screen, as well as on other appropriate screens.
Creating an Event Booking
in the Events Booking screen
|LEAFLET file for Download. (PDF file describing EveSys - Please note that the web pages may be more up-to-date.)|
Back to previous page