|EveSys Events Manager from KA Spencer (Software)|
KA SPENCER (Software) offers a number of software products:
- a full-featured accounts package for any small business;
- job costing, and work tracking packages for a variety of business types;
- sales management software for the client-based business;
- a personnel management package for a wide variety of organisations;
- an event manager package (this system);
- a mobile home charging system;
- a journal/document indexing package;
- a resource management package (loans and returns);
- an event resource costing system.
|EveSys Accounts - View some screens and some more detail via the links below:|
|EveSys Main Options||Organisations||Individuals|
|Download and Purchase|
those companies and
institutions which may attend your events, have associations with individuals who may
attend, or who may provide services (e.g. venues) for your events.
Organisation Roles (e.g. Attendee, Venue) are user-definable and determine the types of involvement which an organisation may have in your events.
Telecommunications (e.g. phone/fax/email/website/mobile/pager) are all user-defined types and may be associated with an individual contact and an address type.
Contact details for any number of contacts may be held: each may be linked to transactions and may appear in the business documents (e.g. invoice, order etc.) that can be generated.
Adddresses of user-defined type (e.g. Main, Invoicing etc.) may be held: each may be linked to transactions and may appear in the business documents (e.g. invoice, order etc.) that can be generated.
Individual Links with any number of individual may be held: each may be linked via a role in the organisation (e.g. director, lecturer).
Creating an Organisation
(e.g Attendee, Venue etc.) record
in the Organisations Detail screen
|LEAFLET file for Download. (PDF file describing EveSys - Please note that the web pages may be more up-to-date.)|
Back to previous page